Galpin Studio Rentals, Galpin Rent A Car, and Galpin Production Rentals does require a certificate of insurance for rentals in the name of a company or an organization. The following information will need to be included on the certificate:

  • The certificate of insurance must name Galpin Motors, Inc. as the certificate holder
  • Certicate must list Galpin as “Additional Insured” for auto liability with “Rented Vehicle” coverage.
  • The liability coverage must be a minimum of one million dollars ($1,000,000).
  • Certificate must name Galpin as “Loss Payee” for physical damage to rented vehicles.
  • Certificate must list the limits of physical damage coverage and include the deductible amount.

Please Name Certificate Holder as Listed Below:

Galpin Motors, Inc.
Dba Galpin Studio Rentals
1763 Ivar Ave. Hollywood, CA 90028

FAX Insurance Cert to: 323-856-6790